Re: [fpu] I would like to join in the project.

Hi

I guess I should have introduced myself before throwing my opinions
around.

I'm a CS&EE graduate from Scotland and have been working in the ASIC
design industry for 2 years.

For most of that time a was working on 3D graphic processors,
particularly
designing fast floating point modules. Currently I'm working on SoC
design Methodology and would like to keep up my implementation skills.

I keep having this idea to do an OpenCore implementation of SGL but
thats for when I have a LOT more spare time. An FPU sound like a
good idea for now.

--
Barry O'Rourke            Email: orourke@cadence.com
Consulting Engineer       Fax: +44 1344 303947