Re: [fpu] I would like to join in the project.

Hi,

Few months ago we discussed few issues regarding the
project but we did not define the project and the
specs. I think this is the most important issue we
have to do.
As I remember the FPU was to work as an execution unit
of the OR1k, it should support IEEE std 80 it internal
register to support double precession.
but we did not define teh internal blocks and what
instructions to be implemented by HW. For me I prefer
to implement first basic instruction by HW later we
can extend them.

Lets move in more organized steps
1. define the spec and the HW instructions
2. define internal arch
3. define needed internal blocks
4. code the design
5. add SW library