Re: [fpu] I would like to join in the project.

You are welcome
I wish you and all Korea good luck

The project is not active these days may be you will
help me to activate it.
We still in the phase of defining the project you may
repfere to teh mailing list archieve and the FPU page
to see our small progress.

I do not have any comments to help you but I think we
have to define some instructions and determine which
should be implemented on HW and which on SW
We need also to build some of the FPU modules

Regards
Jamil Khatib