[pci] PCI_T Not Asserting DEVSELn

Another problem we're having is with the PCI_T path.   We're trying to
DMA some long bursts in, and we seem to be dropping data.  The device
is configured as a slow speed decode device.  We try to transfer 24
words in (the FIFO depth for PCIW is 32).  This appears on the bus as
a 20 cycle burst (which works correctly), followed by a 2 cycle burst
(which works correctly) and the next transaction begins, but the core
never asserts DEVSELn.  It may be important to note that the
transaction on the wishbone bus master begins JUST before this last
transaction is to begin.

Is there some reason that the PCI_T would not acknowledge the
transaction in this case?

   Thanks,
        Dave Kroetsch