[pci] Configuration Space Hanging

We're running into a problem with the PCI configuration
space "hanging".  We are attempting to do simultaneous Target and
Initiator transfers when this occurs.  The wishbone and pci buses are
running synchronously.

The setup has a DMA coming IN the PCI_T and out of the wishbone
master to a memory, and a DMA (using the OpenCore DMA Engine) out
through the wishbone slave to the PCI_I.

This setup works for a few transactions, but then the wb_slave returns
an ERR, and stops the dma "out" of through the PCI_I.  At this point the
PCI configuration space seems hung and returns all 0xffffffff.  However,
wishbone transactions still work.  We still have access to devices on the
wishbone bus (hanging off wb_master), and can even continue to
operate outbound DMA transfers (wb_slave), but we cannot do this
simultaneously.

Has this type of functionality been tested?  Does anyone have any
thoughts on how to fix this?

Thanks,