Re: [pci] difference between read and write

Hi!

As I said, read the PCI specification (of the PCI bridge) or more exactly the
chapter 3.4 (Transaction ordering) on the page 32.
More detailed explanation of the transaction ordering requirements for the PCI
bus is in the PCI 2.2 specification of the PCISIG organization.

Regards,
	Tadej