[pci] Problem testing PCI board

Hi all,
I've just finished my PCI board and I'm going to test it with the vga
application.

I'm using ISE 4.1 with FPGA express.
My FPGA is a SpartanII 200 -6.
I'm using the constrain file .../apps/crt/syn/ucf/pci_crt.ucf, changing
the pad location constraints according with my board layout.
During PAR, the placer can't meet 2 timing constraints:

(from my log file)
   Constraint                                |Requested |  Actual  | LL
* TS_CLK_2_CRT_CLK = MAXDELAY FROM TIMEGRP  | 5.000ns  | 10.964ns | 10
   "CLK" TO TIMEGRP "CRT_CLK" 5 nS           |          |          |
* TS_CRT_CLK_2_CLK = MAXDELAY FROM TIMEGRP  | 5.000ns  | 7.500ns  | 9
   "CRT_CLK" TO TIMEGRP "CLK" 5 nS           |          |          |

I've tried a lot of syntesys/implementation options, without any result :-(
Readind the file .../apps/crt/syn/out/bit/fe.log I've seen that the 2
problematic timing constraints are very different from mine:

(from fe.log file)
   TS_CLK_2_CRT_CLK = MAXDELAY FROM TIMEGRP  | 30.000ns | 21.603ns | 9
   "CLK" TO TIMEGRP "CRT_CLK" 30 nS          |          |          |
   TS_CRT_CLK_2_CLK = MAXDELAY FROM TIMEGRP  | 30.000ns | 16.423ns | 8
   "CRT_CLK" TO TIMEGRP "CLK" 30 nS          |          |          |

Why?

Then I've modified the file .../apps/crt/syn/ucf/pci_crt.ucf, according
with fe.log, and I've compiled and loaded the core in the Spartan.
Starting the PC with my board loaded and connected to the PCI bus, the
motherboard doesn't find it on the bus, and typing the linux command
"scanpci", I can't find my board in the list.
Is it due to the 2 timing constraints?

Sorry for the long message, can anyone explain me the ucf mismatch and
help me with the recognising problem?

Thank you.
--
Marco (Politecnico di Milano, Italy)

"Qui se accendessero le luci e riabbassassero le luci
ci troverebbero tutti in piedi con gli occhi aperti, qui"
(Ivano Fossati, "Sigonella")