Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 4:02 PM
Subject: Re: [openrisc] or1200_defines.v bug?

Sorry to bring this up again, but since no one responded I need someone to tell me if I am right or wrong about this being an issue with the code.  If I am wrong, I need to try something else to get the OR1200 into an Altera design.  If I am correct, and this is a bug, then at least I know it is not something I have done.

Thanks,
Jeff