Re: [openrisc] or32-uclinux, or32-uclibc and or1ksim

Hi, Marko

$ make distclean
$ ./configure --target=or32-uclinux

Where the commands are executed? At "/or1ksim" or "/or1ksim/testbench"?

1. At "/or1ksim",
"make distclean" was stopped reporting it can't find config.h
It seems there is a bug (?) in Makefile.in. Target distclean-hdr removes config.h.
So, I commented out the line "rm -f config.h", and make distclean was executed without error message.
After that, I executed "make all install".
But, nothing has been changed when "./configure --target=or32-uclinux" was executed at "/or1ksim/testbench".
It was stopped reporting error message.

2. At "/or1ksim/testbench"
"make distclean" was stopped reporting "no rule to make target 'distclean'".

What can I do next?

Regards,
maunal

 Marko Mlinar wrote:

On Tuesday 03 September 2002 13:59, maunal moren wrote:
> HI,
>
> The problem, connecting GDB to target board, is not yet fully solved.
> I finally made GDB to be connected to my board through jp1-xess, JTAG
> server. (I really thank you who gave me valuable advises. The problem was
> just because of my board.) Now, downloading and running a program via GDB
> is functional, but setting break point is not. I used or32-rtems-gdb. It
> was some....curious :) I can't explain the problem exactly. I need more
> time to clarify the problem.
>
> Anyway, I wanna test or32-uclinux (or or32-uclibc) tools with my board.
> So I downloaded the tools and installed them as described in openrisc web
> page. Unfortunately, I received error message at configuring or1ksim. I
> attached the log message below. I red previous messages reporting the same
> difficulties, but I am not sure that or1ksim (especially for its testbench)
> can be run with or32-uclinux-*. I am just novice in GNU compiler system.
> Could anyone tell me the differences between or32-uclinux-* and
> or32-uclibc-*?
>
> /maunal

try: