Re: [openrisc] or32-uclinux, or32-uclibc and or1ksim

On Wednesday 04 September 2002 05:34, maunal moren wrote:
> Hi, Marko
> $ make distclean
> $ ./configure --target=or32-uclinux
> Where the commands are executed? At "/or1ksim" or "/or1ksim/testbench"?
> 1. At "/or1ksim",
> "make distclean" was stopped reporting it can't find config.h
> It seems there is a bug (?) in Makefile.in. Target distclean-hdr removes
> config.h. So, I commented out the line "rm -f config.h", and make distclean
> was executed without error message. After that, I executed "make all
> install".
> But, nothing has been changed when "./configure --target=or32-uclinux" was
> executed at "/or1ksim/testbench". It was stopped reporting error message.
> 2. At "/or1ksim/testbench"
> "make distclean" was stopped reporting "no rule to make target
> 'distclean'". What can I do next?

The problem is that your configure has or32-uclibc-gcc cached. Apparrently you
configured many times (without distclean) in the source dir, which usually
causes dead end position.
So you are stuck without Makefile to make "make distclean" for you and
configure doesn't pass because it has or32-uclibc-gcc cached.

Try deleting config.cache file and configure with:
./configure --target=or32-uclinux

again (in "testbench" dir).

Marko