Re: [openrisc] or1200 - newbie questions

Hi,

Keith Outwater wrote:

> 2. I am an experienced RTEMS user and it appears that there is an
> ongoing effort to port RTEMS to the or1200.  Has the port been completed
> and tested?  Have device drivers been written for any peripherals?

Work on RTEMS port is in progress but I have problems with merging the
code with new snapshots available from www.oarcorp.com. Port of version
4.5.0 is available on opencores.org CVS (you can find instructions how
to obtain it on http://www.opencores.org).

New versions of RTEMS, as I have observed, have modified their
Makefile/configure/etc and since I have very little experience with
automake/autoconf and structures of abovementioned files, I am unable to
successfully merge or32 files with main distribution (build problems). I
would greatly appreciate (and need) some help on this. Please inform me
if you can help me with this or if you can recomend third person.

regards,
	Ivan