[openrisc] Re: building or1k utils

You can download or1ksim. There is a readme, showing you
how to build gcc, binutils and or1ksim.
Make sure, you haven't changed something, before you start.
(e.g. ./configure in gcc would break the gcc or binutils...)
This should do it, but if you still get errors, please supply us
with error output and commands you entered.

Marko

----- Izvorno sporočilo -----
  helped in this project.  Then I looked at or1k, I don't know what is its
real status but RTL was looking in good shape.  I tried to build the toolset
on cygwin but the gcc compiler build is failing.  Where can I get some help
in getting the tools build for or1k and running some stuff on the simulator.

  Best Regards

  Tariq Afzal