[openrisc] Re: building or1k utils

  Actually with little hacking I am able to build the tools but I am not sure if this stuff has ever been built on PC cygwin.  I am sure there certainly is something wrong with gcc build. I will try to build the tools on Linux since thats the platform where or1k tools have most miles.  I will keep you posted

Tariq

  Marko Mlinar <Marko.Mlinar@campus.fri.uni-lj.si> wrote:

You can download or1ksim. There is a readme, showing you
how to build gcc, binutils and or1ksim.
Make sure, you haven't changed something, before you start.
(e.g. ./configure in gcc would break the gcc or binutils...)
This should do it, but if you still get errors, please supply us
with error output and commands you entered.

Marko

----- Izvorno sporočilo -----
helped in this project. Then I looked at or1k, I don't know what is its
real status but RTL was looking in good shape. I tried to build the toolset
on cygwin but the gcc compiler build is failing. Where can I get some help
in getting the tools build for or1k and running some stuff on the simulator.

Best Regards

Tariq Afzal

Do You Yahoo!?