[openrisc] Re: INT and CS on OR1K was: [oc] documentation problem

> IMHO ~CSn signals and ~IRQn should be out of the processor
> core, they are independant.
> Either provide 1 interrupt or 1 fast interrupt and one normal interrupt
> as in the StrongArm. Interrupt controller can be very system
> dependant.

Why I put several ~CS and ~IRQs in BIU? Because at this stage I would like
to speed up overall development by including some of the functions of a
system controller in processor's BIU. Basically I want to speed up
development of complete systems once all componets become available. You can
see similar functions in StrongARM 1110 where interrupt controller and
memory controller are part of SA-1110 (but not part of internal SA-1
processor core of course). Similar situation is with Motorola's MPC8xx
series. In both cases internal processor core has only one interrupt input.
And the same is with OR1K. Interrupt registers and chips select registers
are in BIU and are not part of a processor core.

regards, Damjan