RE: [openip] Open designs CDROM

> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-openip@opencores.org
[mailto:owner-openip@opencores.org]On
> Behalf Of Jamil Khatib
> Sent: Monday, May 08, 2000 1:05 AM
> To: f-cpu@egroups.com; geda-dev@geda.seul.org; utility account for
> group.pleb; ppc-mobo@raj.phys.sfu.ca; list@free-ip.com;
> cores@opencores.org; openip@opencores.org
> Subject: [openip] Open designs CDROM

> Hi people of openHW community.

Hi Jamil, I see we have moved to openip@opencores.org :-)). Great!
Jamil, please send me the new links, so I can add them to openip.org
homepage.

> You may be heard about about my cdrom that will contain free hw
tools
> and open hw designs. I'll call this CD distribution "OHD&T" Open
Hardware
> Designs & Tools do you have any other suggestion?

I haven't heard about it but I like the idea a lot :-)). I would
suggest not to use any of these special characters in the name, it
might make it hard to search for, include it on web-pages etc.

> You can check the media and the cost in media.txt and the steps of
> shipments in steps.txt

Would it be possible to provide an ISO image for download? There are
quite a lot of people who have access to high-speed lines.

Robert M. Muench, Karlsruhe, Germany
    ==> ask for PGP public-key <==

  When do you want to reboot today?

Use the free portable GUI Library