[openip] Open designs CDROM

Hi people of openHW community.

You may be heard about about my cdrom that will contain free hw tools
and open hw designs.
I'll call this CD distribution "OHD&T" Open Hardware Designs & Tools do
you have any other suggestion?

You can check the attached file for the contents "contents.txt" of the
CDROM.
Please if you know any other tools or designs that can be added, or if
some thing that can not be added because of non-GNU license let me know

I'll try to get the first copy 2-3 weeks MAX because I am still checking
with some authors.

You can check the media and the cost in media.txt and the steps of
shipments in steps.txt

Finally if you want to get a copy please fill the attached form
"CD_req_form.txt" and send it back to me.

I think this CDrom will help both open hardware designers and open EDA
software designers and it will attract more people to our community.

Note: I have 160 MByte free on the CDrom feel free to send me your
designs or tools or any useful thing.

Jamil Khatib
1. Designs
  a) OpenCores designs and site
  b) Openipcore site
  c) free-ip designs and site
  d) f-cpu design
  e) ppc design "to be checked"
  f) LART and gnusimm "to be checked , I need a contact address"
  g) Leon-II
  h) picoJava & microSparc "to be checked"

2. Tools
= Design entry
  a) VHDL & verilog Emacs modes
  b) gEDA "schematic"
  c) vgui "block diagram"
  d) Brusey20 "state diagram"
  e) VGI
  f) chipmunk
  g) trtab truth table generator
  h) xcircuit drawing tool
  i) bitgen "to be checked"

= Simulators
  a) DigiTcl Digital simulator
  b) gwave wave form viewer
  c) tkgate
  d) gmos Semiconductor simulator
  e) oregano schematic capture and simulation
  f) danalyzer Digital Logic Analyzer
  g) hadlop230
  h) irsim logic simulator for MOS
  i) s5 simulation of programnable logic controler
  j) dinotrace  viewing signal waveforms

= Spice
 a) Al's Circuit Simulator
 b) autochar "Automatic cell characterization of digital circuits.
 c) hsview
 d) ng-spice
 e) spice3f5 "to be checked"
 f) spicecad "to be checked"
 g) spicepp  spice scripts "to be checked"
 h) spiceprm spice preprocessor

= Layout
  * IC
  a) Magic
  b) p2m

  * board
  a) PCB layout tool

= VHDL
  a) freehdl
  b) VHDL++
  c) VHDLSimili
  d) Alliance

= Verilog
  a) icarus VERILOG COMPILATION SYSTEM
  b) V2k parser, database, and elaborator.
  c) VBS Verilog Behavioral Simulation
  d) ver Structural Verilog Compiler.
  e) Verilog Perl Package

f) vIDE ch
  g) vex ch
h) Vcd ch

= FPGAs
  a) Jazz compiler
  b) JHDL "to be checked"
  c) Vpr PPR tool "to be checked"

= PIC tools
  a) xnitpic X Window Simulator for PIC
  b) pic_cc PIC compiler
  c) picprog PIC driver

= Others
	a) IO Hardware Devices controller
	b) ntesla  design a Tesla Coil
	c) oscope
	d) ppc  Parallel Port Control
	e) Scope for linux
	f) prototype prototyping package
	g) srecord manipulating EPROM

3. convertors
	a) v2html verilog to html
        b)

4. Utilities
   a) Emacs
   b) Xemacs
   c) cgywin
   d) Libraries needed by some tools

I'll copy the CD on CD-R media

CDROM format: TBD "I need some suggestion" Joliet or ISO9660

Cost of a single copy is 6.5-7$ for quantities between 30-50
1. you: Get the Request form
2. I:   ack req form
3. I:   calculate shipment price and send it
4. you: send the money
5. I:   ack the money
6. I:   send the CD
7. you: ack CD delivary
8. you: enjoy CD
9. we:  more popularity for open HW concept
Please fill this form and send it to  khatib@opencores.org
=======================================
Email*:
Name*:
Address*:
P.O.Box:
City*:
State:
Country*:

No. of copies*:

Your suggestions or links to add to the CDROM:

*must be filled