From: Miha Lampret [mailto:mlampret@opencores.org]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 2:11 AM
To: ethmac@opencores.org
Subject: [ethmac] BOUNCE ethmac@opencores.org... (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 09:08:27 +0100
From: owner-ethmac@opencores.org
To: owner-ethmac@opencores.org
Subject: BOUNCE ethmac@opencores.org:  Admin request:
/^subject:\s*help\b/i

From: "Veeresh" <veeresha_bs@iwavesystems.net>
To: "ethmac" <ethmac@opencores.org>
Subject: Help needed by Igor
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:22:48 +0530

Hi Igor,
While checking the functionality of individual modules of your Ethenet =
mac core,we r really facing difficulties.I hope you would have tested =
the functionality of each and every individual module before uploading =
onto the CVS.Can u pleae do me a favour giving the testbench files for =
all the individual modules of your core.Please do me this favour.
I will be waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,
- Veeresh and Satya