[ethmac] a question about ifg_timer.v

Hi,
   I am trying to implement the Ethernet MAC (from Opencores) on the FPGA. I have a question about the ifg_timer.v that  has been  described in transmit module.
  In the brief description,it is said that the IFG has two intervals time, IFG_1 for the first 60 bit times and IFG_2 for the following 36 bit times of IFG. But in the program I find:

`define IFG_LENGTH_2 (5'd22)

I'm not sure if the length is "5'd22". Why it is "22"?
I think it ought to be "5'd24".
Perhaps I'm wrong,but I want to know the reason.
Would you tell me about it?
Thanks.

Regards,
YuZhou