[ecc] Viterbi encoder - decoder

  Sir,
       I am an engineering Graduate in Electronics & Communication, from R.E.C. Calicut, India. Presntly, I am undergoing course of VLSI, from C-DAC Pune, India.

 As a part of curriculum, we have to do a project. I am interested to work on the viterbi Decoder. It would be a valuable help if i be offered any valuable suggestion from you, regarding the test strategy. We are working on VHDL.

 I would be highly obliged if you have some suggestions.

                                   With Reverence
                                    Ajit Swarnkar