[ecc] questions about MAXPLUS 2

1-I have just bought the UP1 board and I used it to Program my
project . According to the user guide , the pin from FLEX 10K device are
pre_assigned to some switches and LEDS.For example, pin 33 to pin 41
are pre_assigned to 8 switches.However , when I use Floorplan Editor to
assign the pins of my project (I use MAX PLUS II version 9.5),the pin
34,35 is nonassignable (I used the EPF10K20TC144-3 device) .Please tell
me why that happened and how to use those resource of UP1 with FLEX
10K device.

2- My project had been compiled successful and I used Floorplan Editor
to re-assigned some pins .When I finished putting those pins in the new
location , I recompiled the project . After such a long time
compiling ,this message appeared
 “Internal error (fi_) at line 1514 of fitbme.c “
 Please tell me what happened?
please answer me by email
Thank You !