[bluetooth] General comments about the codes

Hi,
I made a quick review over the files I got on the mailing list (FH selector,
CRC, HEC & FEC) I would like from all of you to try to put teh display
function within an if statments that are executed when simulation variable is
defined so that I do not need to comment and uncomment them whenever I want
to synthesize the code.
Another comment that I highly recommend you using defined constants such
those I defined in the contansts package for VHDL code which is available in
the CVS.

Could you please update your files according to these two comments while I go
into deep review. Anyhow I can not synthesize the files easly without
following the first note.

Regards,
Jamil Khatib