[Mu] RE: Problem with Addons

From: Luca Spiller (luca@spiller2.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Apr 13 2003 - 15:36:44 CEST

    There is no option for "command prompt only" in the ME startup menu (F8)
    :(

    Also I tried looking in the system.sys and autoexec.bat files to try and
    change the boot menu as it says in 'Dostools.zip>Boot/Bootmuen.txt', but
    system.sys is blank and autoexec.bat is in a completely different
    layout.

    Also as I said before I cannot use any start up disks because the floppy
    disc drive has failed - I should be getting it repaired (or replaced)
    within a few weeks.

    Please help!

    ---