[mu SETUP] PCMCIA setup

From: Jeroen Sangers (jeroen@jeroensangers.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 10:19:08 CET

Hello,

I have installed MuLinux (13r2) on my laptop and added the add-ons WKS, SRV
and X11. Now I would like to configure my PCMCIA, so I can use my moden to
connect to internet. I read that PCMCIA support was included in the SRV
add-on, so that shouldn't be a problem.

However, when I start the PCMCIA services with '/usr/srv/bin/pcmcia start',
I receive the following message:

module directory /lib/modules/2.0.36/pcmcia not found

I checked it out, and indeed this directory doesn't exist. How can I solve
this problem????

Kind regards,

Jeroen Sangers
www.jeroensangers.com