RE: [mu SETUP] PCMCIA setup

From: Kautzmann Gerd (gkautzmann@baumerident.com)
Date: Fri Jan 10 2003 - 17:03:48 CET

with kind regards / mit freundlichen Grüssen

Gerd Kautzmann

--
*  Gerd Kautzmann

"Now I would like to configure my PCMCIA, so I can use my moden to
connect to internet."
As long as the pcmcia is the ethernet card and you use an external AT modem
it should be possible.
If your modem is on a pcmcia card and if it is a 'winmodem' ..... forget it.