Re: [fpu] *is not it a cooperative work?*

Hi all

 I am quite new to this group.  And had been watching
your conversations for almost 14 days to find out if
anything I could be any help or assist.

 As I do not have any verilog-tool in hand , I am to
confess that, in this instance now, I found no chance
nor rights to get attend into this work group.

Please let me know if anything, beside money, I can
contribute for (^^;).

Tools I can use for are:
  leonardo(VHDL synth v2000.1a),
  MTI(VHDL sim v5.4b),
  Pspice(v9),
  Watcom-C(v11J) ,
  MatLab+simulink(R11)
My basic background is analog circuit design, educated
in era of stones, running a tiny private company.

Best regards.