RE: [fpu] FPU needed

OK if that is the case I'll start working on the
Divider and leave teh other cores, but anyhow I'll
recode them later in VHDL.
But since I do not know verilog I may need some time,
do you have any resources to study verilog. I also do
not have a compiler for it. I'll start looking for teh
dividers on teh web and if I could not learn verilog
fast I'll do it in VHDL and then translate it
manually.

Regards
Jamil KHatib