RE: [fpu] Rounding of Floating Point Numbers

> I checked it in Amazon it costs $89 but one of its
> reviewers said that it has no enough examples, is that
> true?

Maybe I should also write a review for it. It has everything you need.
It is true that circuits are more like block digrams but math is
precise and descriptions of what to do are precise. So you need to be
able to read (text and math formulas) and you can design everything
what author talks in the book. I also appreciate block digrams since
details of particular units are not so complex and often one misses
overall picture how units are combined together. So I think my copy was
worth of $89. And also all three ways how to round to nearest are
explained (the one that you just mentioned).

--damjan