Re: [fpu] cooperation or not?

Hi all,

I think what damjan said is correct we do not have to
fight.

I may be not that fast in writing specs or codes but
we have some time.

In my openian if you want to get silicon (not FPGA)
this will increase the complixity of the methodology
we have to be more carfull about what we put in our
codes or we will suffer from the high cost of the
spins off.

All of the comments I mentioned earlier are according
to some recommendations and requirements of hte
standard and I think thats the way the standard want
it some may have explainations some may have not.
Anyhow all of my coments came from teh links mentioned
in the FPU page I'll add my summary soon.

Tomorrow teh spec and block diagrams will be ready and
I'll start teh VHDL coding I am not sure if we need
extra code but it will be for us as a soft core.

Regards
Jamil Khatib