Re: [fpu] Floating Point - Integer Conversion Cores

It seems that this is not a good conversation style
"Do you know that you are the first one in OpenCores
who do this?" we used here to cooperate not to fight.

Anyhow if you do not like my comments do not reply.

By the way your cores are not IEEE compliant and even
if they are working but they will produce very strange
results in real mathmatical calculations.

Note: you have to get a course in numerical analysis
if you want to design a real floating point cores.

I do not like to keep fighting and I do not want to
discuss bad ideas. I'll do my best to design an IEEE
compliant FPU.

Regards
Jamil Khatib