Re: [fpu] Current progress

For me currently I am trying to study the IEEE floating arithmetic standard
and some FPUs. Also I am studying some algorithms about MAC instruction.

I think it is important for us to be compatible with the IEEE standard but
anyhow we do not have it so we have to dig for information.

Do you have any suggestions for your questions below?

Jamil Khatib