Re: [usb] crc algorithm

All right, here you go ...
You can change the INPUT_LENGTH
to any number you like. The datain is pure random
input to simulate the real wold application,
you should always get the same CRC result,
which is 5'b01100 for USB 5-bit CRC.
You can also check the other different CRC using
this testbench, just replace the poly part, not
my name :)

Have fun, and let me know if you have question.

regards
bo