[pci] interfacing problem with P4 data bus

hi,
    I am doing a student project in PCI.I have a problem in converting
quad pump data rate into PCI data rate,32bit and 66MHz and vice-
versa.P4 has got 8 strob line, I am not getting the exact logic for using
them and then converting it into 32bit and 66MHz.Give me a reasonable
solution for it.I am using FIFO to store the data and I am not sure what
should be the depth of the FIFO.I am assuming the depth should be the
cache line I guess so..
       I will appreciate all kinds of solution..!

Thanking you in advance.
Santosh.