From: owner-pci@opencores.org [mailto:owner-pci@opencores.org]On Behalf
Of Pinhas.Krengel@formalized.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 3:13 PM
To: pci@opencores.org
Subject: Re: [pci] constrain file

Hi
Sometimes it is just enough to tell (manual placement) the place and
route software just a few critical modules.
As you can see in the documentation as well as by the file name, the
core's critical modules. Synthesize each of them separatly and manually
place them.
Then give it a try with a few seeds (assuming you use XILINX tools).