Re: [pci] How to start PCI BURST - Bus Mastering

Thank you for answer.
I have studied many sources and PDFs and it seems that Bus-Mastering
will be the fastest solution to transfer data to Motherboard.

So my card have to assert REQ# signal, wait for GNT#, then put
MEMORY WRITE command and correct Addres on BUS and so on.

But I see one problem : how to translate software addres to phisical
addres ? My testing software is in Real-mode assembler, uses [es:di]
addresing for buffer. How to translate this [es:di] do correct AD0..AD31
signals on BUS ?