From: George
To: pci@opencores.org
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 6:35 PM
Subject: [pci] Implementing PCI Core on Spartan IIe fpga.

Good morning.  I am in the process of starting a new project requiring a PCI
slave interface on a (tentatively) Spartan IIe fpga.  Before I sink a bunch
of time into testing this core, I have a couple of quick questions.  Has
anyone had success meeting 33mhz timing specs using this core on a Spartan
IIe or similar Part?  I'm greedy, so how about 66 mhz or better?  Also, how
stable is this core?  has anyone used it successfully?  I would gladly do
some work for the cause but I need to get this project working over the next
few months.   Thanks much
                George Stein.