[pci] Implementing PCI Core on Spartan IIe fpga.

Good morning.  I am in the process of starting a new project requiring a PCI slave interface on a (tentatively) Spartan IIe fpga.  Before I sink a bunch of time into testing this core, I have a couple of quick questions.  Has anyone had success meeting 33mhz timing specs using this core on a Spartan IIe or similar Part?  I'm greedy, so how about 66 mhz or better?  Also, how stable is this core?  has anyone used it successfully?  I would gladly do some work for the cause but I need to get this project working over the next few months.   Thanks much
                George Stein.