[pci] Fw: PCI IP core

Well, I'm about to step through the core spec in more detail (just got the new
revision). I think this will be a good point to start.

Regarding the web page:
- I've found some dead link at
http://www.opencores.org/cores/pci/pci_links.shtml called "Synthesizable PCI
core and PCI model written in VHDL" refering to
http://www.tkt.cs.tut.fi/~havu/pci/models.html.
This page appears to be removed.

Questions regarding the PCI Core spec (so far):
- The term "image" probably refers to PCI address maps (to Wishbone). So the
question is: Why it is called image and more important why is the count limited
from 2 to 5 instead of 1 to 6. (Maybe I've to read the Wishbone spec first?)

Cheers,

Oliver