Re: [openrisc] uclinux ram model in or1k sim.

I will try the build scripts from ATS this evening to see if there is any
difference, but I notice
the build is done using CONFIG_ROMKERNEL. For my hardware, I will be
want to load from flash.

Maybe I am misunderstanding what CONFIG_ROMKERNEL means. Looking at the
code(head.S __flsh_start), it looks like
CONFIG_ROMKERNEL will cause the kernel to be loaded into RAM from flash.
In my case I am using CONFIG_RAMKERNEL which bypasses flsh_start for the
most part and goes to start_kernel.
Also ram.ld gets used  in the CONFIG_RAMKERNEL case.

The build did have problems for me with CONFIG_RAMKERNEL. I did have to
modify a file because of a link error.
It was ramvec or ramvec_start. I can not remember which file.

I am just trying to get some ideas for the weekend, since this list pretty
much goes dormant on the weekend.
I guess everyone else has a life.:-)

Regards,
Damon