[openrisc] uclinux ram model in or1k sim.

I am attempting to simulate uclinux in or1k sim. I will be loading the
image directly into ram,
so I am using the ram model. The problem I am running into is the kernal
hangs at serial.c line 411.

I did make some changes to the ram.ld to accomodate the size of the binary,
but nothing that should be
interfereing with the UART memory locations. The memory is readable and
shows data present. I also
made a few changes to the sim.cfg because of the kernel not appearing in
memory at all.

I was able to successfully run the rom model in the simulator.I did notice
in the rom model though, the simulator
would print warnings about nonwritable memory locations when accessing ROM
memory. I do not see this
in the ram model. Also in the rom model, unaccessed UART memory locations
showed unknowns (xx) instead of values.
I saw hex values for all locations in the ram model

Has anyone else run the uclinux in the ram model in the or1k with success?

At this point I am not sure if I am dealing with a simulator problem or a
problem with
with the kernel build itself.

Thanks,
Damon