[openrisc] libsupc++ support

Can someone tell me what's broken about libsupc++ building in gcc 3.2.3? I
am trying to build a target for eCos and it fails saying it can't find this
library and I notice there is some comment in ecos-patches mailing list
about this.

Also I notice that the patches which I submitted to eCos maintainers to get
over compiler error for strftime.cxx etc. are not included in the OpenCores
eCos snapshot. Roll on getting all this sorted out...

Robert Cragie, Design Engineer