Re: [openrisc] implementing openrisc in an FPGA for a low-volumeproduct(under 500 units)?

Something important that I forgot to mention:  This project has some
intensive trig and other floating point math, which is why I'm looking at
OpenRISC even though it seems like overkill at the first glance.

Mike