From: owner-openrisc@opencores.org
[mailto:owner-openrisc@opencores.org]On Behalf Of Damjan Lampret
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2003 11:35 PM
To: openrisc@opencores.org
Subject: Re: [openrisc] Cache Modes In ORPsoc System

Michael,

you will need to tell more about "running into some problems". What happens?
I assume you want to run some SW code on your FPGA implementation and it
doesn't behave as expected. Well did you try to run the same code in RTL
simulation? Did you change configuration (enable IC, IMMU etc) of the FPGA
implementation and check if the software behaves the same? Also change clock
frequency to check it isn't timing problem.

If you can pin point part of the software where it doesn't behave as
expected, send me that part and I will try to run it in my RTL simulations.

regards,
Damjan