Re: [openrisc] orp_soc compilation problem

Hi Damjan

OK, I will help by documenting my progress, and eventually contribute a
HOWTO on the project.
At the moment, I will try first get the commercial tools I need, and in
parallel try free tools as well.
Because, not everyone can affort expensive tools. I'm hoping iverilog
will get better sooner.
I just got my Xilinx multimedia dev. board today. :) A virtex II
xc2v2000 device :)
Honestly I have no idea  how long this project will take me and what
difficulties lie ahead.