Re: [openrisc] eCos & gcc bug

phoenix wrote:

>while trying to compile ecos for or1k reference platform i've stumbled
>accreoss this gcc bug. did anyone else see this or has any ideas ?

I've never seen this bug because I've never included the date/time
functions in my build.  As a workaround, I suggest that you remove the
"ISO C date/time functions" package from  your eCos build using
configtool.  (If your application doesn't make use of them, then these
date/time functions are superfluous since they are not used by eCos itself.)

Also, I suggest you pick up the very latest OpenRISC eCos code from the
ecos-patches mailing list.  It has a few small, but important bug fixes.

-Scott