Re: [openrisc] or1k UART TX bug ?

Scott,

can you check 16450 and 16550 datasheet and if they differ, we can either
say we only support one of them (I'd suggest 16550 because we have developed
16550 hardware IP core and we use it in all SoCs), or to have an option in
simulator .cfg for the type of UART and 16450 behavior can be selected.

regards,
Damjan