[openrisc] OR1200 ASIC Success probabilities.

Hello ppl.

Im curious about the OR1200 ASIC synth success...
Is there anybody out there who is successfully
running the or1200 in 200MHz+ using a .18 6ML process
of any kind?
When I try to investigate where the or1200 will take me
in synthesis by just hooking in the clock ( getting a probable
direction tangent.. ) I get a bad slack by 1.4 on a 5ns clock
input... 10ns is no problem of course.
This is rather disturbing since the slack will probably
only get worse when all the inputs and are connected and everything
is defined correctly.. ( this is my guess. since more blocks will
actually get synth:ed if everything is connected )
The synthesis is done against a .18 lib using the same
environment (configuration) that is very succesful for
other (unnamed) large cores.
Now im obviously no ASIC expert.. This is the first time
ever i have synth:ed anything.. :) So any hints are
greatly appreciated.
Oh btw. Im using Build Gates for synthesis. :)

best regards
MScIT Stud.
Christian Melki
Sweden.