Re: [openrisc] how to get start??

On Monday 17 February 2003 18:59, vlsi235@yahoo.com.tw wrote:
> Hi,all
>      I am interesting in this project, but I am new with this kind of
> design. Although I had compiled whole environment successly, I have no
> ideal how to use these tools. All the knowlege of computer arichitecture
> were come form text book. So I need the expoerience of how to implement a
> real RISC and setup the whole SOC environment. Who can give me a
> hint to start my study??????. If I want to joint this project to develope
> the or1k of 64bit, who I should contact????Thank you!
If you have questions regarding the tools in general you can generate the docs
with make, or download them from the official sites.
About general guidelines see OC faq.
If you don't know anything about SOC maybe the best way is to download any
existing SOC from CVS and try to comprehend it.
If you have any specific questions about openrisc use this list.

best regards,
	Marko