[openrisc] how to get start??

Hi,all
     I am interesting in this project, but I am new with this kind of design.
Although I had compiled whole environment successly, I have no ideal
how to use these tools. All the knowlege of computer arichitecture were
come form text book. So I need the expoerience of how to implement a
real RISC and setup the whole SOC environment. Who can give me a
hint to start my study??????. If I want to joint this project to develope
the or1k of 64bit, who I should contact????Thank you!

Ya-Chau