[openrisc] settle it down

Hi ALL,
I think OR16 now has 60 insns.
I don't know when we can settle it down.
If it's possible, I sincerely wish we could settle it down and
name this version.

Then, I can start to implement this chip executing OR16.
But the document related to special registers are still unknown to me?
Or the doc is published on web?

If I want to implement, I want to adopt the AMBA's AHB bus architecture.
Anyone one suggest? I won't adop it entirely, but I would use the
simplified AHB bus which is sufficient for embedded design(I will simplify
it myself and let you all know if I make it).
Or, maybe I will adopt simplified PCI bus architecture.

Best regards,
Jimmy

(See attached file: Or16.isa)

Or16.isa