[openip] NOSPAM

Dear Sir.
    I am in a Asic disign company in China.I had finished two projects by
using VHDL,and they are used in  XCV300E FPGA.I am not good at Verilog.My
major is communication,such as Ethernet,SDH/SONET.I want to jion some
projects to kown how the international engineers work.
    I will often visit the web.It is very good and interested.

       Best Regards

                                                                      马洪伟
电话    :010-62397680-150
通信地址:北京市海淀区清华东路35-3#
邮编    :100083
ADD     :No.35-3# Qinghua Donglu,Haidian District,Beijing 100083,China